Are you an impulsive buyer? Do you tend to buy things you don’t necessarily need at home? Are you overwhelmed by the clutter in your home? A lot of us are living with clutter because we do not apply the principles of space organization to our homes.
Thoughtful space organization and light neutral color tones expand living spaces and lighten up interior design. The effective organization of a small space and bright interior colors can transform living spaces, create beautiful home staging design, change proportions and add stylish, spacious and bright look to modern interior design and home decorating.
1. Considering traffic routes in the house help organize space effectively and invariably creates pleasant, comfortable and functional placement for furniture. Keep comfortable distances between furniture items, while creating imagined triangles that simplify and harmonize home decorating.
2. Zoning : Multifunctional interior design ideas are a great space saving trend which allows to maximize small spaces and improve the functionality of modern homes.
3 Additional lighting fixtures make living spaces look brighter and larger.
4. Color design can transform any home. Dark walls and ceiling design, room furniture and large decor accessories in dark color shades visually reduce spaces. Light neutral colors, from soft white to light beige, pale pastel green colors and light gray color tones are ideal for small interior decorating and home staging. These light neutral colors visually enlarge small spaces and work well with bright accent wall paint or decor accessories.
5. Compact and multifunctional room furniture items are wonderful space saving ideas for modern space organization and comfortable interior design.
6. Room dividers, decorative screens, rain curtains and room furniture items that provide some privacy create living spaces that look functional and comfortable.
7. Functional and attractive storage furniture, well designed closets and shelving units create beautiful, comfortable and modern interior design, harmonize home decorating and add universal appeal to home staging.
8. Home staging and interior decorating ideas that uses wall niches, under the ceiling spaces and bay window bench design help create more comfortable and spacious interior design which harmonizes living spaces.
The more disorganized your house is, the harder it seems to muster the energy to whip it into shape. One solution: Break big projects down into small tasks so what seemed impossible becomes achievable.